How do I get involved?
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
Supporting children dealing with trauma
The Trauma Consultancy Service (TraCS) helps early years staff understand and work with children aged 3-5 years affected by trauma.
Connect delivers a range of workshops related to online safety, bullying and wellbeing for students, teachers and parents using the expertise from our world-leading programs.
Aiding kids in crisis
Delivered 102,830+ Buddy Bags
Buddy Bags are backpacks of essential items that are given to children on arrival in emergency accommodation.
Helping children recover
Children Ahead provides intensive, therapeutic support for children aged up to 18 years that have been affected by violence and trauma.
Got some questions?
- Bond Family (Jackson) just donated $25
- Watkins Mob just donated $52
- Jane Lovett just donated $52
- Jan Buchanan just donated $26
- Stevens Family just donated $52
- Darin Schade just donated $52
- Anne and Geoff just donated $52
- Pops & Sue Linley just donated $50
- Q Stick just donated $50
- Susan Cassidy just donated $10.40
- Marie Larkin & Colin Pidd just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $14.56
- Greg Osborne just donated $26
- Dustin Craigie just donated $10
- Andrea Jane Hughes just donated $10
- Andrew Augustine just donated $52
- Kristy Merlino just donated $52