- Katrina just donated $2,000
- Kibble family just donated $26.38
- Anonymous just donated $179
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- Game Day just donated $85.50
- Melbourne Ice just donated $1,090
- Game Day just donated $200
- Game Day just donated $540
- Olsp just donated $25
- Yvonne Armeni just donated $10
- Anonymous just donated $5.28
- Warren Porter just donated $10.55
- Lauren Schembri just donated $21.10
- Skye Coulter just donated $10.55
- Brent Dosser just donated $10.55
- Mary Mcshanag just donated $10.55
- Andrew Fialka just donated $10.55
- Emma Renn just donated $10.55
- Shannon Lindsay just donated $10.55
- Oates Family just donated $25
How do I get involved?
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
Supporting children dealing with trauma
The Trauma Consultancy Service (TraCS) helps early years staff understand and work with children aged 3-5 years affected by trauma.
Connect delivers a range of workshops related to online safety, bullying and wellbeing for students, teachers and parents using the expertise from our world-leading programs.
Aiding kids in crisis
Delivered 102,830+ Buddy Bags
Buddy Bags are backpacks of essential items that are given to children on arrival in emergency accommodation.
Helping children recover
Children Ahead provides intensive, therapeutic support for children aged up to 18 years that have been affected by violence and trauma.
Have questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you!
Complete the Contact Form below and we'll be in touch.
If you prefer to speak with us directly, you can give us a
call on 1300 720 747.