- Georgia Foreman just donated $10.44
- Leah, Tahlia & Sienna :). just donated $10.44
- Peter Steve just donated $26.10
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $313.20
- Ezra Benjamin just donated $104.40
- James Swan just donated $104.40
- Michelle just donated $52.20
- Emma Adams just donated $10.44
- Sarah Wilson just donated $52.20
- charlotte try just donated $52.20
- Leonie Brind just donated $10.44
- Collie Family just donated $20.88
- Katelyn Van Dijk just donated $30
- Jodie Bird just donated $31.32
- Quinn Adermann just donated $50
- Jannette Newell just donated $26.10
- Jodie Millar just donated $25
- Georgia Davidson just donated $73.08
- Nigel Mant just donated $50.11
How do I get involved?
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
Supporting children dealing with trauma
The Trauma Consultancy Service (TraCS) helps early years staff understand and work with children aged 3-5 years affected by trauma.
Connect delivers a range of workshops related to online safety, bullying and wellbeing for students, teachers and parents using the expertise from our world-leading programs.
Aiding kids in crisis
Delivered 102,830+ Buddy Bags
Buddy Bags are backpacks of essential items that are given to children on arrival in emergency accommodation.
Helping children recover
Children Ahead provides intensive, therapeutic support for children aged up to 18 years that have been affected by violence and trauma.
Have questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you!
Complete the Contact Form below and we'll be in touch.
If you prefer to speak with us directly, you can give us a
call on 1300 720 747.