How do I get involved?
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
Supporting children dealing with trauma
The Trauma Consultancy Service (TraCS) helps early years staff understand and work with children aged 3-5 years affected by trauma.
Connect delivers a range of workshops related to online safety, bullying and wellbeing for students, teachers and parents using the expertise from our world-leading programs.
Aiding kids in crisis
Delivered 102,830+ Buddy Bags
Buddy Bags are backpacks of essential items that are given to children on arrival in emergency accommodation.
Helping children recover
Children Ahead provides intensive, therapeutic support for children aged up to 18 years that have been affected by violence and trauma.
Got some questions?
- Samantha, Colleen and Elias just donated $5,015
- Bronwyn Magnall just donated $25
- Jason Lewis just donated $187.92
- Joel Anderson just donated $156.60
- Jack Garner just donated $26.10
- Sarah Costi just donated $26.10
- Roselyn just donated $685
- Steph Hutson just donated $60
- United Taekwondo just donated $10.44
- Kate for those who kindly donated cash for the swim just donated $675
- Marion Nicholes just donated $52.20
- Jo King just donated $26.10
- Daniel King just donated $26.10
- Alice Evans just donated $25
- Chris Vearing just donated $104.40
- Clate Powet just donated $104.40
- Catherine Russell just donated $52.20
- Mandi Robertson just donated $78.30
- Sue Cox just donated $26.10
- Kate, Hakan & Matilda just donated $78.30