How do I get involved?
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
Supporting children dealing with trauma
The Trauma Consultancy Service (TraCS) helps early years staff understand and work with children aged 3-5 years affected by trauma.
Connect delivers a range of workshops related to online safety, bullying and wellbeing for students, teachers and parents using the expertise from our world-leading programs.
Aiding kids in crisis
Delivered 102,830+ Buddy Bags
Buddy Bags are backpacks of essential items that are given to children on arrival in emergency accommodation.
Helping children recover
Children Ahead provides intensive, therapeutic support for children aged up to 18 years that have been affected by violence and trauma.
Got some questions?
- Clarity Workplace Solutions just donated $1,015
- Carla Wallis just donated $52.20
- Laura just donated $104.40
- Tina Landsberg just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Stephanie Boymal just donated $56.38
- Marianne Klepfisz just donated $104.40
- Tania Guttmann just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $78.30
- Tim White just donated $52.20
- Wright Family just donated $26.10
- Philip Lucock just donated $52.20
- Charles Chung just donated $52.20
- Greg Yates just donated $52.20
- Mr Adam Mark Stawski just donated $25
- Leighton McCully just donated $26.10
- Ciccarella Family just donated $52.20
- The Ridleys just donated $26.10
- John just donated $26.10
- Sarah Lock just donated $26.10