How do I get involved?
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
Supporting children dealing with trauma
The Trauma Consultancy Service (TraCS) helps early years staff understand and work with children aged 3-5 years affected by trauma.
Connect delivers a range of workshops related to online safety, bullying and wellbeing for students, teachers and parents using the expertise from our world-leading programs.
Aiding kids in crisis
Delivered 102,830+ Buddy Bags
Buddy Bags are backpacks of essential items that are given to children on arrival in emergency accommodation.
Helping children recover
Children Ahead provides intensive, therapeutic support for children aged up to 18 years that have been affected by violence and trauma.
Got some questions?
- Dave Forsyth just donated $26.10
- Anna Pafitis just donated $50
- Christine Gilewicz just donated $52.20
- Gia Cari just donated $104.40
- Shaun Cartoon just donated $52.20
- Kat Brazenor just donated $261
- Kaitilin Lowdon just donated $104.40
- Colene Barca just donated $52.20
- Madeline Hancock just donated $52.20
- Baz & Jules just donated $52.20
- United Taekwondo just donated $104.40
- Alan Synman just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $160
- JAMES Joseph just donated $26.10
- Values Journey / Peter Ernest just donated $10.44
- Susan Taylor just donated $52.20
- Jess Ellwood just donated $26.10
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Evelyn Danos just donated $375
- Anonymous just donated $41.76