- Mark Collette just donated $263.75
- Nigel Clark just donated $52.75
- Sean Carroll just donated $105.50
- George Theo just donated $52.75
- Rebecca just donated $1,000
- David Mc just donated $52.75
- Mitchell just donated $105.50
- Sam McDonor just donated $105.50
- Mark Phillips just donated $5.28
- Matt Kav just donated $105.50
- Sarah just donated $31.65
- Kaylene Baker just donated $78.07
- Kaylene Baker just donated $26.38
- Elizabeth Phillips just donated $105.50
- Lynne Kearney just donated $105.50
- ASCC just donated $520
- Matthew Barwick just donated $52.75
- Heath and Rose Bruhn just donated $52.75
- Paul Deane just donated $20
- Bowla just donated $52.75
How do I get involved?
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
Supporting children dealing with trauma
The Trauma Consultancy Service (TraCS) helps early years staff understand and work with children aged 3-5 years affected by trauma.
Connect delivers a range of workshops related to online safety, bullying and wellbeing for students, teachers and parents using the expertise from our world-leading programs.
Aiding kids in crisis
Delivered 102,830+ Buddy Bags
Buddy Bags are backpacks of essential items that are given to children on arrival in emergency accommodation.
Helping children recover
Children Ahead provides intensive, therapeutic support for children aged up to 18 years that have been affected by violence and trauma.
Have questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you!
Complete the Contact Form below and we'll be in touch.
If you prefer to speak with us directly, you can give us a
call on 1300 720 747.